2. In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over low heat. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with a hand mixer at high speed. Add maple syrup, grand marnier and mix them gently with a egg beater. Then blend in the chocolate mixture gradually. Mix them well.
4. Fold flour (sifted) into chocolate mixture until just combined.
5. Pour brownie mixture into the prepared cake pan.
6. Bake for about 20-35 minutes or until just set. Let it sit to cool. Once cooled, cut into pieces. Cut into pieces and dust confectioner's sugar if desired. Serve.