1. Add the noodles into a large bowl and pour hot water over them to cover. Let it soak for about 5 to 10 minutes, and then set aside in a colander to drain the excess hot water. Mix all the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat the 2 tbsp sesame oil in a wok over medium-high, add garlic, ginger and onion. Stir fry until the onions just begin to be translucent. Add the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is half done, then add carrots and cabbage. Fry them gently to a light crunchy texture.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low, add all seasoning ingredients and stir them continuously to blend well before eventually being mixed with the noodles. Remove it all from the wok and set it aside.
4. Heat up a little bit more oil in it, and add the noodles. Stir fry the noodle for about 1 min with a wood spatula avoiding the noodles from sticking.
5. Combine the vegetable with the noodle in the wok and mix it all together well. Be careful not to overcook. Serve hot.