2. Place the hazelnuts on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 30 mins or until they start to smell and brown. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the sugar and water. Bring it to a boil. Swirling the water occasionally until the sugar begins to caramelize.
4. Instantly remove the saucepan from the heat and pour it over the roasted hazelnuts. Stirring quickly to combine well with the mixture. Transfer the hazelnuts praline on a parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten them to let it cool completely.
5. Grind the praline into a powder in a blender or a food processor.
6. Pralines can be stored in the refrigerator for up to about 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to about 6 month.