- 1 pack spring roll pastry
- Nutella as much as you need
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 ℃ degree.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon powder and white sugar together. Mix well and set aside.
- 3. Lay out a spring roll pastry on a cooking board, spread Nutella or cinnamon sugar on it, as much as you want, then roll it up till the end. Seal with water (see photo).
- 4. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
- 5. Bake them for about 15 mins or until they are nice and golden.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply