2. Cook the flour in a saucepan over medium to low heat until until lightly colored.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the cooked flour, corn starch and salt. Set aside.
4. Beat together butter and sugar until smooth with hand mixer at medium speed. Add egg, vanilla beans paste and milk gradually, mix until combined at low speed.
5. Add flour mix into the butter mixture, then stir them with a spatula until just combined.
6. Transfer dough to piping bag with your favorite tip and pipe the cookie dough just as you like on the baking sheet you prepared. Leave some space between each one as they spread out a little.
7. Bake for about 12 - 15 mins or until the edges are lightly golden brown. These cookies are fragile, so let them cool on the baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.