1. For the pastry, in a medium bowl, cream together sugar and soften butter until light and smooth. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well in each case.
2. Add vanilla then flour into the egg mixture and combine them together using a rubber spatula. Then dump on a well floured cooking board and knead quickly into a ball shape. Wrap it with a plastic and chill for about 2 hours until the dough is hard enough to roll up.
3. Meanwhile put the apples, lemon juice and sugar in a medium pot. Stir over medium-high to release juices and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer it until apple are tender for about 10 to 15 mins, stirring occasionally to prevent apples from sticking to the pot's base. Let it cool, set aside.
4. Roll out the dough evenly onto well-floured baking sheet or the mold if you prefer using a cooking rolling pin. Work quickly as the dough become soft easily. If you want a cute edge, then press with the tines of a fork.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
6. Slice the banana and arrange bananas nicely and then put cooked apple onto the banana. Sprinkle 1 tbsp sugar.
7. Bake the cake for about 30 mins or until the pastry is nicely browned or the edges of the apples start to brown. Let it cook.