1. In a large wok, heat the oil (1 tbsp) over medium heat, add the garlic and fry until fragrant or beginning to brown. Add ground chicken and fry, stirring constantly to prevent sticking until until no longer pink.
2. Add red pepper and cook them lightly.
3. Add all seasoning ingredients and fry them for about 2 mins.
4. Sprinkle the fresh basil and cook them slightly for about 1 min more over medium high heat, or until basil is wilted but still its green.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice. Add some chilies to taste:)