2. Place flour, corn starch, sugar, salt and butter in a food processor. Start the machine and run until blended well. Add water and milk, start again the machine till the dough turns a crumbly mixture.
3. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
4. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
5. Bake them for about 10 to 11 mins. Let the pocky cool down completely.
6. Brush the melted chocolate on pocky.
7. Remove excess chocolate and lay each sticks on the parchment paper to dry. Place them to the refrigerator to set the chocolate. Store in an air-tight container the fridge.