4 potato ( about 800g ) - peel and cut to the proper size
10 slices deli ham - chopped
2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
For the seasoning
1/2 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
50g mozzarella shredded cheese
80g cream cheese
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp white sugar
2 sheet of puff pastry sheets
1. In a fry pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic until they are fragrant, then add onion. Stir them until the onion are tender. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, boil potatoes in a pot until they are tender and mash them until no lumps remain. Preheat the oven to 220C degree.
Combine chopped ham, sea salt and mayonnaise until just incorporated.
3. Mix together the potato mixture and the fried onion (from #1) then add all the seasoning ingredients. Mix well.
4. Roll out the pastry and line a 30cm tart pan with one sheet of pastry. Transfer the potato mixture on to the tart pan and put the butter on the potato mixture. Then cover with another sheet of pastry (See picture).
5. Bake for about 20 to 25 mins or until the top is lightly brown colored.