1. In a large pan, fry garlic and ginger with 1 tbsp vegetable oil until they are fragrant. Add bacon and fry until no longer pink.
2. Add onion, carrot and potatoes. Mix well. Cover and simmer them, stirring occasionally to prevent burning until they are soft.
3. Add garlic powder, pepper and salt (to taste), butter and finally tsuyu. Stir them to combine well evenly. Set aside.
4. Beat eggs, sugar and salt together. Heat vegetable oil (about 1/2 tbsp) in a frying pan. Pour some of the egg mixture on the frying pan when the heat is good, over medium-high heat. Place potato mixture in the middle of the egg sheet and fold top and form it to an oval shape.
5. Drizzle the ketchup on top for decoration and for more taste.