- 200g all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200g butter
- 160g sugar
- 50g Sweetened condensed milk
- 60ml lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1. Grease the pound cake mold, dust with flour lightly and remove excess flour or line the pound cake mold with parchment paper.
- 2. Preheat oven to 190C degree.
- 3. Sift flour, baking powder into medium bowl. Set aside.
- 4. In a medium bowl, add butter and sugar and beat them with a electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Mix condensed milk to combine evenly.
- 5. Add beaten egg little by little into the butter mixture, and combine well after each addition. Pour lemon juice and mix well, using a rubber spatula.
- 6. Lastly, add sifted flour and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- 7. Transfer the batter to prepared lemon pound cake mold. Tap the mold lightly to even the surface.
- 8. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or a tester inserted in the center comes out dry and clean. Let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- 9. Flip the mold over and remove the parchment paper.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply