1. Start with the Nutella filling. Use a teaspoon and place about 6 to 9 portions of Nutella on the prepared baking sheet. Place them gently in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes. It will be harder and easy to use it later.
2. Dissolve the instant coffee powder in the hot water. Pour into the bowl.
3. Add condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk and sugar over the coffee mixture and mix well until they are smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form. Pour the coffee mixture into the whipped cream little by little and mix well to combine evenly.
5. Pour the cafe latte mixture evenly into ice pop mold and add nutella filling if desired, pop in your ice sticks. Then freeze for at least 3-5 hours or until firm.