1. Combine all ingredients A in a rice cooker and cook according to your manufacturer instructions.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200C degree. Boil cauliflower lightly and drain in a colander.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a fry pan and fry garlic, cauliflower together. Season with 1 tsp soy sauce.
4. In a another small frypan, saute the panko until golden brown. Set aside.
5. Melt the butter over medium heat in a small saucepan, then add the flour. Stir continuously until the mixture is smooth and bubbly. Reduce the heat to low and add milk little by little, stirring constantly for 3 mins more until thick. Add bay leaf, salt, sugar, soy sauce and honey to taste.
6. In a oven-safe plate, put the cooked rice, and add the cauliflower onto the rice. Then pour the white sauce onto the cauliflower. Sprinkle the panko.