1. Make tortillas : In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the tortilla, mix and knead the dough by hand well. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and portion them into small balls (about 50g each).
2. Roll out the ball into a 20 to 25cm circle. Heat the oil in a fry pan over medium heat, cook until the dough are browns in spots. Flip with a spatula and cook until the other side gets brown in spots. Transfer to the plate and cover to prevent drying.
3. In a fry pan, heat 2 tbsp mayonnaise over medium heat, add cabbage at a time and fry them lightly. Salt and pepper to taste. Drain well in a colander. Set aside.
4. Make pork filling : In a pressure cooker, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger until they are fragrant. Add pork, leek and fry them slightly.
5. Add water and sake (or wine). Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker. Cook for 15 minutes at high pressure over medium heat.
6. To open the lid, remove from the heat and wait for the pressure to come down automatically (about 10 to 15 minutes). Open the lid and add all the seasoning ingredients at a time. Simmer for about 15 mins more uncovered or until water evaporates.
7. Serve shredded pork on warm tortillas with cabbages, tomatoes and cheese.