1. In a cooking pot, heat 1 tbsp oil and stir garlic, ginger until fragrant.
2. Add onion, chicken, and stir-fry until onions are translucent. Then add thai rice, mushrooms. Continue to stir.
3. Add water and cook until the rice is soft.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add all the ingredient A. Cook, stirring occasionally until rice is fully cooked. Add more boiled water if you find the lugaw is too thick. Add heavy cream and mix them lightly.
5. Garnish with scallion and roasted garlic sliced to taste.