1. Lightly drizzle oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place banana slices in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Add all the ingredient A (lemon juice, maple syrup, brown sugar) and let cool down.
2. Add cooked banana, milk, mascarpone cheese in your blender and juice it all. Transfer into a medium bowl.
3. Add lightly whipped cream into banana mixture and mix them to combine evenly.
4. In a microwave-safe case, put 50ml water, gelatin (ingredients B) and micro-wave it for about 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave oven and mix it to melt the gelatin.
5. Pour the gelatin mixture into the banana mousse mixture and mix well. Spoon the mixture into your dessert serving cups. Chill for about 3 to 4 hours or until set.
6. When the mousse has set, start making grenadine jelly on top :
-a- In a small milk pan, combine brown sugar and bring to boil. Add lukewarm water into the milk pan little by little. Then add maple syrup to mix. Set aside.
-b- In a micro-wave safe cup, add 30ml water and 3g gelatin. Micro-wave for 10 to 15 seconds, remove from the micro-wave and mix well to melt the gelatin.
-c- Add the gelatin mixture into jelly mix (the one from 5a) and mix well.
Pour the jelly mixture over the firm yaki banana mousse.