1. Fit your food processor with the dough blade attachment, and place all the quiche crust ingredients A in the bowl of a food processor and process with 5 to 6 pulses. Continue processing until the dough becomes smooth and forms a ball.
2. Transfer the dough in the bowl and knead lightly just until it comes together by hand. Wrap your dough ball in wax paper or plastic wrap and chill it for about 2 hours in the fridge until it has set.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Get the dough out from the refrigerator and, using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a smooth circle shape on a well floured surface. Line a pie pan, easing the crust onto the base. Trim the excess crust edges with scissors or knife. Prick bottom and sides with a fork.
4. Bake until fully cooked and lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, make the filling : Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a fry pan over medium heat, and fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion and cook until it becomes wilted. Add all the seasoning ingredients "B" to taste. Let it cook and set aside. Make sure your oven is still set to 180C.
6. In a medium bowl, add the lukewarm onion, salmon, scallion and tofu. Mix them to combine evenly. Add all the seasoning ingredients "C" and mix well.
7. Pour the egg mixture from #6 onto the crust, and bake for about 35 - 40 minutes.