- 200g bread flour
- 50g cake flour or plain flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar ( 12g )
- 5g fine salt
- 5g skimmed milk powder
- 130ml water
- 30ml milk
- 1tbsp white sesame
- 4g dry yeast
- For the filling :
- about 400g leftover curry or ready-made curry
- 30g cake flour or plain flour
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in your home bakery machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Manual cycle and press start. While the machine is making the dough, prepare the filling : In a small pot, pour leftover curry or ready-made curry and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low, add the sifted flour. Thicken into a sauce. Let it cool down to room temperature and set aside.
- 2. When the cycle is complete, remove dough from the bread machine and place on a floured work surface. Divide into 8 to 10 pieces.
- 3. Place one portion of the curry filling onto the dough and seal the edges by pinching them together to make a round shape.
- 4. Spray water and then dip them into the panko/bread crumbs to cover around.
- 5. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6. Heat the oil in a pan. Put the bread seam side down into the oil and fry them until golden brown evenly on both sides over at low heat. Drain well on a rack.
- Serve hot!
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply