1. Put the ingredient A (basil, cashew nut, olive oil) into your food-processor and pulse several times (scrape down the sides if need). Repeat until smooth paste. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add garlic, ginger, ground chicken, cabbage and the basil paste (Ingredient A) and mix well to combine evenly.
3. Now add egg and panko/bread crumbs. Mix well to combine evenly.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan, and shape the portion with your hands into a patty about 8 cm in diameter. Place the patty onto the pan over medium-high heat. Cook both sides until lightly browned. Then simmer (for about 15 mins) with a lid or cook all the way through over gentle heat.
5. Meanwhile make the sauce : In a small cup, just add all the sauce ingredient and mix.
6. Transfer the burger to the plate and pour the sauce over the hamburger, serve hot!