1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground beef, onion and carrot and continue to fry, stiring constantly until wilted.
2. Add green bell pepper and fry for another a few minutes.
3. Add all the 'ingredient A' to season. Fry and mix well to combine evenly. Let it cool to room temperature.
4. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of a gyoza wrapper. Wet the edge of wrapper with fingertip. Fold over and seal to close. Continue with the rest of the gyoza wrappers until you used all filling.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Add several gyozas (quantity depends on your pan size). Cook them until golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Add hot water (about 50ml), cover pan with the lid and let it steam over medium heat until the water evaporates. Repeat with the remaining gyoza.