1. In a bowl add all the ingredient A and knead the mixture until well combined and sticky.
2. Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Wet the edge of wrapper with fingertip. Fold over and seal to close once, then wet each tip and fold in half to close again as per picture. Continue with the rest of the wonton wrappers until you used all filling.
Advice : Sprinkle some flour on the wontons if you are not going to cook them immediately. It will prevent them from sticking to each other.
3. In a cooking pot, add all the ingredient B and bring it to boil. Set aside until the wontons are ready. This will be your soup.
4. Bring a separate pot of water to a boil. Place the wontons and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes or until they float.
5. Remove the wontons with a slotted spoon and put them in serving bowls. Pour the soup from #3 over the wontons and garnish with scallions.