1. First we prepare the "Yudane". Add bread flour, salt in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water and mix well, using spatula until uniformly blended. Cover with plastic wrap until use. Or you can leave it in the fridge overnight.
2. Add all bread ingredients and the yudane (torn into small pieces) from #1 in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions). Select dough cycle and press start.
3. When the dough cycle is complete, remove and place it on a floured surface. Punch the dough down and divide them into even-sized pieces (16 pieces). Cover it with a cloth. Take bench time for 15 min.
4. Grease the pan (18x18cm square mold). Re-shape each piece into a round ball, then place them in the mould.
Note : Leave some space between balls, the dough will double in size. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place (or an oven at 35℃) until the dough has doubled in volume for about 40 to 60 min.
5. Sprinkle the flour lightly over the leavened bread and pre-heat the oven to 170℃. Reduce to 150℃ as you place the bread in the oven and bake it for about 15 min.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
7. Decorate the bread as you want :-) Here I used whipped cream and strawberries. You could also use other fruits or chocolate, nutella, jam etc. Enjoy!