1. Add all bread ingredients in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions). Select dough cycle and press start.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove and place it on a floured surface. Punch the dough down and cover it with a wet cloth. Take bench time for 15 to 20min.
3. Divide it into 6 pieces. Shape each piece into a round ball, then flatten to about 9 to 10cm across. Place the buns on a lightly greased mold or parchment-lined baking sheet, cover, and let rise for about 40 to 60 mins or the dough has doubled in volume.
4. Brush top of bus with beaten egg. Sprinkle sesame over the buns.
5. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for 13~15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.