- 500g chicken breast or thighs / boneless - cut into bite sizes
- 2 onions - finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 20g fresh ginger - finely chopped
- Ingredient A -
- 200g plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Ingredient B -
- 75g tomato paste or tomato concentrate
- 10g unsalted butter
- 250ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1. In a bowl, add chicken, and ingredient A and mix. Let leave for about 30 minutes or more.
- 2. In a large cooking pot, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger over medium heat until fragrant. Add onion. Stir-fry, stirring often. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the onions are lightly brown.
- 3. Reduce heat to low and add the ingredient B and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 4. Add chicken and bring it to a boil, once boiled, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. Leave open a little bit of the lid.
- 5. Serve hot with naan bread or steamed turmeric rice!
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply