1. In a bowl, add chicken, and ingredient A and mix. Let leave for about 30 minutes or more.
2. In a large cooking pot, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger over medium heat until fragrant. Add onion. Stir-fry, stirring often. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the onions are lightly brown.
3. Reduce heat to low and add the ingredient B and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Add chicken and bring it to a boil, once boiled, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. Leave open a little bit of the lid.
5. Serve hot with naan bread or steamed turmeric rice!