- 5 leeks - cut into small pieces
- 5 garlic cloves - cut in slices
- 30g cashew nuts or pistachio
- Ingredient A -
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp white wine or cooking sake
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame
- 1 cup of hot water in which you boiled pasta
- dash of salt to taste
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- any pasta for 5 people
- some parmesan cheese
- 1. In a frying-pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the leek and nuts until wilted. Add all ingredient A to season. Let it cool to room temperature.
- 2. Transfer into your food processor, pulse a few seconds at a time, until smooth or the desired consistency. Add sesame oil and mix.
- 3. Transfer the mixture into a skillet and add the cup of water(the one in which you boiled the pasta). Add some salt to taste.
- 4. Serve with spaghetti or any other pasta of your choice! Sprinkle some of parmesan cheese if you like.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply