- 5 chicken thigh - skin on and boneless
- For the seasoning -
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 3 lemongrass - white part only - trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp thai sweet chili sauce
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 2 tbsp coconuts sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine or cooking sake or cook white wine
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 or 2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp zest of lemon
- a dash of pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all the seasoning ingredients. Add the chicken meat and let it marinate for at least one hour or refrigerate up to 48 hours.
- 2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a fry pan over medium heat and place chicken skin side down, shaking off excess marinade from the chicken. Cook each side until golden brown. Reduce the heat to low and cover, simmer for about 3 min.
- 3. Add the remaining of the marinade and cook for a few more minutes.
- 4. Slice into thin pieces
- Serve with steamed white rice or salad.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply