1. In a medium bowl, add all flour, sugar, a dash of salt, baking powder, mix well with a cooking whisk.
2. In a small cup, add milk and water.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture little by little. Stir until well mixed using a cooking whisk.
4. Grease a taiyaki pan lightly with vegetable oil and pre-warm over a medium heat. Pour the taiyaki batter thinly on the pan. Put the filling you want in the center of each taiyaki and spoon some more batter on top to cover the filling.
5. Close the lid and flip the taiyaki pan to cook the other side of taiyaki. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, open and check the progress. If you cook longer the taiyaki will get golden brown and crispy (if you like like i do)