Easy quick Pizza
1 pizza (about 30cm)
- Ingredient A -
- 150g all-purpose flour (T55)
- 1g saf instant yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10g sugar
- 10g olive oil
- 85g warm water
For the topping
- 100g tomato sauce
- anything else you like (ham, onions, bacon, egg, zucchini, eggplant etc...)
- grated cheese as much as you want
- 1. Add all ingredients "A" and hand whisk together to combine in your stand mixer bowl. Fit it with the dough hook. Slowly pour in warm water, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, mix at the lowest speed until the dough comes together.
- 2. Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- 3. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to a circle shape. The thinner you roll out, the crispier!
- 4. Decorate your pizza with tomato sauce and your favorite toppings. Then last with cheese too!
- 5. Pre-heat the oven to 230℃ degree. Bake the pizza for 10~15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply