1 green bell (or red) pepper - cut into small cubes (about 0.5cm)
4 to 5 eggs
1/4 tsp fine salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1. Make the rice Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer to the rice cooker bowl and add measured water, ketchup and salt. Mix lightly. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10min and set aside.
2. Make filling In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the onion until wilted. Add beef and cook for a few minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
3. Add all the ingredient A to season, continue stirring until all is just combined. Then add the warm cooked rice. and mix the rice evenly, breaking up the clumps with the paddle.
4. Add green (or) bell pepper and butter. Then fry lightly. Set aside.
5. Put the omurice together Whisk eggs, salt and sugar in a small bowl. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the frying-pan over medium-high heat. Once the frying-pan is hot, turn the heat to medium-low and pour the egg mixture (1/5) into the pan. Tilt to spread evenly over the bottom of the frying-pan.
6. When the bottom is set but the top is still runny, add one serving of the fried rice on top of the omelette.
7. Using a paddle, fold one side of the omelette over the rice to cover your omurice. Push the whole omurice to the side of the pan. Carefully flip over onto a plate. Drizzle some ketchup on top. Repeat for each other servings.