1. Wrap the tofu with paper towel and micro-wave it (600W) for about 1 to 2 minutes. Break the drained tofu into small pieces.
2. In a bowl, add ground chicken, drained tofu and the ingredient A. Mix all together until everything is evenly combined.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Then shape the chicken into oblong patties and place them in the skillet. Fry on both side until lightly brown and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add all the sauce ingredient and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and put back the chicken in this sauce. Cover and simmer for about 5 min, then flip the chicken and cook for another 3 min with a lid.
5. Remove the lid and turn the heat to high, cook for a few mins or until the sauce has thickened.