1. In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Add the vegetables (carrot, onion, green bean) and cook until wilted.
2. Add the ingredient B to season. Cook for a few more minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cook to room temperature. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add the cooked vegetables ( from No. 2 ) and ground beef. Mix well until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, add the egg, salt, sugar and mayonnaise. Mix well.
5. Assemble Grease the pound cake mold, dust with flour lightly and remove excess flour or line the pound cake mold with parchment paper, put half of the meat mixture. Press firmly, then the egg mixture, cheese and the remaining meat mixture.
6. Bake the meatloaf in pre-heated 200℃ degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Make the sauce Add all the sauce ingredients into a small cooking pot, and bring it to boil.