1. Fill a cooking pot with water. Place the chicken in it. Once it has boiled, simmer for about 15 to 20min or until chicken is cooked.
2. Remove the chicken from the hot water and drain. Cut into bite size bits. Put the chicken into your food processor and process until it becomes crumbs.
3. Transfer chicken into a big bowl. Add all seasoning ingredients and mix to combine evenly.
4. Shape the chicken mixture into small balls and place in hot oil. Cook all sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Serve with a mix of mayonnaise and soy sauce. Or any other sauce you like!