- 470g boneless breast chicken - boiled and torn into narrow strips
- 140g cheese - cut into small cubes (about 0.5cm)
- 1 leek - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 20g gochujang
- 1 tsp fine sat
- 20g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves - grated
- 50 spring roll wrappers (approx) - I use 10 x 10 cm square
- 1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients A and mix.
- 2. Lay a spring roll wrap flat, tip down. Place the filling mixture centered on the wrap. Roll up tightly. Dab a little 'glue' mixture along the edges to seal (right, left, then roll as per picture). Repeat until you use up the filling mixture.
- 3. Pour enough oil in a wok or large saucepan and heat on medium-high until hot : Stick in a bamboo chopstick, if bubbles appear, it's hot enough. Place the rolls gently in the oil and cook for both sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
- Serve hot!
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Keith Jemison says
What kind of Cheese is used in this recipe?
Hello! I used Comté cheese here but Gruyère, Emmental or even a pizza cheese will work.