- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 30g butter
- 700g pumpkin - cut into small bite sizes cubes
- 200g bacon
- 300g water
- 3 small consomme cube maggie or 1 chicken stock cube
- 330g milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- dash of salt to taste
- 1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp butter and cook the onion until wilted. Add bacon and pumpkin and cook for a few more minutes.
- 2. Pour the water and consomme cubes, bring it to a boil. Once boiled, uncover, and reduce the heat. Let simmer for about 15 to 20min or until pumpkin is tender.
- 3. Add the milk and stir through. Note : Do not boil after you've added the milk. Otherwise you might separate the milk.
- 4. Add sugar. Mix. Pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve hot!
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply