Rayu v3 – Chili oil (peanut variation)
- Ingredient A -
- 10 to 12 dried chili
- 1 tsp sichuan pepper
- 15g peanuts
- 100g vegetable oil
- Ingredient B -
- 1/2 tsp chinese black Vinegar / chinkiang vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1. Grind all the ingredients A to a powder (I use a grinder mill).
- 2. In a cooking pot, bring the oil to a boil.
- 3. Add powder A from #1 into the boiling oil and simmer for a few second.
- 4. Remove from the heat, add Ingredients B, and stir well.
- 5. When completely cooled down, transfer to a jar (sterilised in a boiling-water bath) and store in the refrigerator.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply