1. For the bean sprouts, add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
2. For the carrot, add all the ingredient in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
3. For the spinach, add all the ingredients in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
4. For the daikon radish, add all the ingredients in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
5. For the beef, in a bowl, add all the ingredient ( except the beef ) and mix well. Add the beef to marinate for about 15min. Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir-fry the beef until no longer pink. Set aside.
6. For the bibimbap sauce, in a small pan, heat 1 tsp oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Add all the rest of sauce ingredients (except gochujang at the moment). Bring it to a boil and simmer for about 15~20min. Add gochujang as per your taste.
7. Assemble bibimbap, place the rice into an iron casserole dish or a bowl you prepared (I used a Staub here). On top, add the meat and the vegetables you made onto the rice and place 2 or 3 egg yolks onto the vegetables. Pour the bibimbap sauce, as much as you like, and mix well before you eat.