1. In a bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix well until smooth.
2. In a wok or a large frying pan, add oil and heat at medium high heat. Cook pork first until browned. Add onion, carrot and cook for about 1~2min. Then add cabbage, stir-fry until almost tender.
3. Wash yakisoba noodles with hot water, using a sieve. Gently loosen the noodles with hands.
4. Add the noodles in the wok and cook on medium heat. Keep an eye on the noodles as they may stick to the wok.
5. Last, add the seasoning sauce. Mix all together using tongs.
Sprinkel some of aonori (if you like) and serve hot!
If you use rehydratable noodle :
Boil the noodles according to the directions on the package. When the noodles are done, drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water, using your hands to agitate the noodles. Drain well. Toss the noodles with 1~2 tsp of vegetable oil (or sesame oil) to keep the noodles from sticking together.
Here I used "homemade fresh noodle": so first I steam the noodles for 5 to 6 mins, then I boil them for a few minutes. Then I wash the noodles with cold water to remove slime from the noodles.