2. Pour the milk into the bowl little by little, and mix. Add sugar and mix.
3. Transfer the milk mix into a small pan and heat up to 75~80℃ over medium heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3min.
4. Using a fine mesh filter (your usual sieve will do), strain the milk into a heat-safe bowl, then add the green tea mixture (matcha dissolved with boiling water), mix well. Then, add the inverted sugar syrup, the glucose powder and condensed milk. Mix well to melt. Let it cool down completely in the water bath.
5. Once the milk mixture is cooled completely, add heavy cream and mix.
6. Place it into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on how cold the mixture is. In case of doubt, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
7. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!