1. In a heat-safe bowl, add milk and butter. Microwave for 20~30 sec, or until the butter is completely melted. Add bread flour, gluten flour, sugar, salt, egg and milk mixture in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in your machine's yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball then flatten them. Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 10min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
6. Brush some butter lightly over the freshly baked buns if you like.