* You can also use "soft tofu" to make the buns even fluffier. It will make the dough quite soft so giving it a nice shape will become trickier. You can dust the dough with flour as you work on it, it will help (not too much though).
3.5g dry yeast
1. Add all the ingredients in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in the yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 6 pieces. Cover it with a damp cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball with a line in the middle of the bun, using a stick (eg.g chopsticks). Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume. Lightly sprinkle flour over the bread, using a cooking sieve.
5. Preheat the oven to 180℃ degree. Reduce the heat to 150℃ degree and bake for about 15 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.