1. Mix the dry ingredients (bread flour, all purpose flour, katakuriko/potato starch, gluten flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the spaghetti extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. In a small cup, add baking soda and fine salt, then add the 216ml water mix (1 egg + water), mix well and set aside. Turn the machine on and set it to the quantity you are making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour the water mix through the opening in the lid.
4. Ramen dough will begin to form and ramen noodle will come out within a few minutes. Cut the first ramen noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first noodle is not smooth enough :-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Cut the ramen every 35cm (approx).
6. Toss the ramen noodles with a little bit of flour or katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.