1. In a small frying-pan, add coriander powder (1 tbsp) and cumin seeds (1 tbsp). Fry for a few minutes until they are fragrant and set aside.
2. In your hand blender's beaker, or in a food processor, add all the curry paste ingredients (garlic, shallots, ginger, kosher salt, kaffir lime leaves, chili, curry powder, turmeric powder, sugar, oil, lemongrass, kapi) and also coriander powder and cumin seeds from #1.
3. Blend to make a paste. Scrape down the sides from time to time, and blend again (The same applies if you are using a food processor). Your yellow curry paste is done!
4. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and cook the pork belly until both sides are nicely browned. Set aside.
5. In a big cooking pot, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the yellow paste from #3 a few minutes until fragrant.
6. Add coconuts milk gradually and mix well, then add water.
7. Add the cooked pork, and vegetables (carrot, onion and potato, but not the green bell pepper yet). Bring it to a boil. Once it is boiling, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 10 min with the lid on.
8. Lift the lid, add fish sauce, coconut sugar (or brown sugar) and red bell pepper. Bring it to a boil.