150g steamed japanese rice (microwave it if the rice was frozen)
1 tbsp sesame
1. In a heat-safe bowl, add rice flour, grated curry roux (or curry powder), sugar and salt. Mix well.
2. Slowly pour the boiled water, using a digital cooking scale. Mix with a silicone spatula until it comes together.
3. Add the steamed rice (microwave it 30s at 600W if it was frozen) and sesame. Knead with your hand (or spatula) until well combined. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃ degree.
4. Spoon some rice mixture (1 to 2 tbsp) and make a ball shape, then flatten it with your hand. Make it thinner using your finger. Place on a baking sheet on an oven tray. Repeat until you use up all the rice mixture.
NOTE : Thinner will make a more crispy senbei!
5. Bake the tray 10min, remove from the oven once and flip all the senbei. Then put it back to the oven and bake again for 10 min.