Pão de queijo - Brazilian Cheese Bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (100ml) whole milk
- 30g olive oil
- 40g grated cheese - your choice
- 100g tapioca starch
- a dash of salt
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves - grated (optional)
- 1. Add all the ingredients in a blender (or the pot of your hand blender) and pulse until smooth. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides and blend very well.
- 2. Pour the prepared batter into a mini-muffin tin, fill each to about 70%.
- 3. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200℃. Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
The texture is a bit different when you cook with mini muffin pan and silicone mini muffin pants.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply