20g white chocolate (optional) - cut into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃ degree.
2. Place flour, black cocoa powder and sugar in a food processor and process to mix, then add butter, water and milk. Re-process the machine and run until blended well (until the dough turns like a crumbly ball).
3. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into a circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
4. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
5. Bake them for about 10 to 12 mins. Let the pocky cool down completely.
If you want to decorate with white chocolate
6. Melt the white chocolate in a hot water bath (50℃), dip the end of the pocky (about 1cm) into chocolate. Let the excess drip off, and place on the plate. Let stand until chocolate is set.