1. In a small cooking pot, add water, sugar and glucose syrup. Heat over medium heat and bring it to a boil. Melt sugar completely. Place in a cold water bath to let it cool for a moment.
2. Purée the strawberries, using a hand blender, juicer or food processor.
3. Transfer the strawberry puree into a bowl. Mix in 1 tsp lemon juice.
4. Add the sugar syrup from #1 and mix.
5. Set the gelato mixing blade. Transfer the strawberry mixture into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on the coldness of the mixture. In case, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
6. Transfer the gelato to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!