1. Mix the dry ingredients (semolina, bread flour, gluten flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the spaghetti extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. In a small cup, add the 216ml water mix (2 egg + water), mix well and set aside. Turn the machine on and set it to the quantity you are making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour the water mix through the opening in the lid.
4. Pasta dough will begin to form and noodle will come out within a few minutes. Cut the first noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first noodle is not smooth enough :-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Cut the pasta every 35cm (your choice).
6. Toss the pasta with a little bit of katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.