1. Mix dry ingredients (plain flour, tapioca flour, potato starch) in a bowl and mix well. Transfer to "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the udon extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. Turn the machine on and set it for the quantity you are going to be making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour water through the opening in the lid.
4. Udon dough will begin to form and udon noodle will come out within a few minutes (3 min). Cut the first udon noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first udon is not smooth enough.
5. The noodles will be extruded. Now cut the udon every 30 to 35cm following your preference.
6. Toss the udon noodles with a little bit of flour or potato starch to prevent sticking.
7. Repeat until the machine stops or the dough is finished.
Serve with hot soup or cold or prepare for stir-fry!