- 850g chicken breast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp hondashi powder
- 1/2 tbsp mirin
- 11 tbsp potato starch
- 2 to 3 tbsp aonori
- 1. In a bowl, add chicken, sugar, salt, soy sauce, hondashi powder and mirin and mix well. Set aside.
- 2. In an another bowl, add potato starch and aonori. Mix and transfer to a tray.
- 3. Coat the chicken with the flour mix.
- 4. In a frying-pan, a thin layer of oil on medium-high heat. Place chicken. You may add some more oil over the chicken. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for a few minutes.
- 5. Flip the chicken. Turn occasionally to cook both sies until cooked through and nicely brown.
- 6. Enjoy with your favorite sauce.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply