1. In a heat-safe bowl, add rice flour, sugar, grated parmesan and salt. Mix well.
2. Slowly pour the boiled water, using a cooking scale to help you add the right quantity. Mix with a silicone spatula until it comes together.
3. Add the steamed rice (microwave it for 30 sec at 600W if it was frozen) and sesame. Knead with your hand (or a spatula) until well combined. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃.
4. Spoon some rice mixture (about 1 to 2 tbsp) and make it into a ball, then flatten it with your hand. Make it even thinner, using your fingers. Place on a baking sheet on an oven tray. Repeat until you have used up all the rice mixture.
NOTE : a thinner senbei will be crispier.
5. In a small bowl, add the dipping ingredients (soy sauce, mirin and sugar) and mix. Set aside.
6. Bake senbei 10 min, pull it out from the oven once and flip them all once. Brush the dipping sauce from #5 onto each senbei and sprinkle some nori over the sauce.
7. Then put it back to the oven and bake for another 10 min.